Questions about weeblrAMP Community
What are the differences between Community and Premium editions ?
Our premium edition of weeblrAMP brings you support and an extended feature set:
- Automatic forms conversion: Contact Form 7 and Gravity Forms
- Extensive WooCommerce support, with an AMP Add-to-cart button
- Extensive Easy Digital Downloads support, with categories navigation and AMP purchase buttons
- Mailchimp for WP support, with automatic conversion of your signup forms
- Automatic paragraph-count-based, or shortcodes-based ads insertion in content
- Tracking user events with Google Analytics
- Live commenting for both WordPress and Disqus comments
- One-click Disqus setup, with nothing to do on your server
- Full search support
- Enhanced static social sharing buttons
- PolyLang support
- Extended schema.org support
- A unique standalone mode
- Professional support
- and more...
Where can I find a log of weeblrAMP Community changes?
The changelog for weeblrAMP Community current active branch is available from this page.
What are the technical requirements for weeblrAMP use?
You will find them in the technical requirements section of its documentation.
How can I upgrade to a premium plan ?
Purchase one of our two plans from the Subscribe page. This will unlock access to the Download center, where you can download the zip file for weeblrAMP itself, and additional plugins such as WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads support plugins. Install them as you would install any WordPress plugins.
If you currently have weeblrAMP community plugin, you must install the standard version over it. You will find much more details on our Installation documentation page.
In which languages is weeblrAMP Community available?
Currently, weeblrAMP Community is available in English, Spanish and French. No additional download is needed, language is auto-detected at installation. All language strings use the standard WordPress file format format, so if you have translated some of WeeblrAMP to your language, please get in touch by email (link in footer of this page). We do offer free of charge subscriptions to translators. If you wish to contribute to our plugins translations, we have partnered with POEditor, which provides a nice and convenient online tool for translating weeblrAMP. Again, please get in touch with us.