SEOInfo version 0.4.1 released
We're pleased to announce the release of SEOInfo 0.4.1. This is a mainteance release with several improvements and a few bug fixes.
Here are the highlights:
- Do not consider maximum-scale=1 and user-scalable=no in viewport tag as making the page non mobile-compatible.
- When saving page analysis, prompt user for a custom title, default to current date and time
- Added unit after FCP display on main perf graph
- Custom title not working when saving a page analysis if page URL has a # sign
- Handle sites where canonical link is not fully qualified
- Handle sites where amphtml link is not absolute
- Resources with scheme-relative URLs are not properly verified.
Please see this page for a full changelog. This release has been pushed to the Chrome Web Store and the Firefox Add-ons site. There might be a delay before they are actually available for update in your browser.
The WeeblrPress team