SEOInfo version 0.6.0 released
We're pleased to announce the release of SEOInfo 0.6.0. This is a new feature release with a couple of smaller changes and bug fixes included:
Here are the highlights:
- All links on a page can be validated upon request by user
- HRefLang tags are validated against specification, including loading targets to check for reciprocal links. Includes robots.txt check, language, country code and script variation checks on all pages in hreflang set
- Canonical links blocked by robots.txt are now reported: as errors in icon error counter and in main popup
- On AMP pages, now displaying whether page is in Google AMP cache. If so, show button to display it. It no, show button to add current page to the Google AMP cache.
- Can make a screenshot of the current page. Screenshot can also be included when saving page report.
Please see this page for a full changelog. This release has been pushed to the Chrome Web Store and the Firefox Add-ons site. There might be a delay before they are actually available for update in your browser.
The WeeblrPress team