SEOInfo version 0.7.0 released
We're pleased to announce the release of SEOInfo 0.7.0. This is a new feature release with several smaller changes and bug fixes included:
Here are the highlights:
- Set list of sites where SEOInfo should or should not run. Can use wildcards to restrict running to one or many sites with just one option line. Comes with default list of sites to avoid.
- Now showing current page language, if any found
- Bumped limit on number of Hrelang links to check dynamically from 30 to 100
- Invalid HrefLang message may sometimes not be displayed on extension icon (error counter is)
- Incorrect initialization on Chrome
- Protocol-relative links break links validation
Please see this page for a full changelog. This release has been pushed to the Chrome Web Store and the Firefox Add-ons site. There might be a delay before they are actually available for update in your browser.
The WeeblrPress team