weeblrAMP 1.12.0 released
We're pleased to announce the release of weeblrAMP version 1.12.0. This is a feature release which adds proper robots meta tag to be fully visible in Google search results in the EU and support for WPForms.
Here are the highlights:
- Now adding a robots meta tag for all pages to comply with new Google/EU opt-in requirements to fully appear in search results
- Added support for posts page as homepage
- Support for WPForms forms
- Google Tag Manager and Facebook Pixels are now part of the free Community edition of weeblrAMP
- Now allowing password and file input types on AMP forms, per AMP specification
- Added ugc and sponsored to the list of allowed rel attributes
- Added support for AdSense auto format and full width attributes
- Readmore links are not properly displayed when created as Gutenberg blocks
- Some WooCommerce category pages may show a PHP warning
Please see this page for a full changelog. This release is immediately available both from the download area and using the one-click WordPress updater of your website.
The WeeblrPress team