weeblrAMP 1.8.2 released
We're pleased to announce the release of weeblrAMP version 1.8.2. This is a maintenance release which takes into account an important change in the AMP specification, other smaller changes and a couple of minor bugs.
Here are the highlights:
- Updated page image validation: images must be 1200px wide, have 800,000 pixels and be png, jpg or gif.
- Removed the Fallback image feature: AMP now specifies that page image must belong to the page.
- Added an API shortand to wrap AMP forms in content.
- Now allowing most input elements in content, per updated AMP specification.
- Logging: wrong log files directory showing in the help text.
The WeeblrPress team